Pre-Order-Sewing Kit-Maison Fauve-Pilar Jacket
Kits will be shipped approx June 2nd
Tell me about the Pilar jacket
PILAR is the jacket we've been dreaming of at Maison Fauve : a nice straight cut, not too wide, not too short, and stitched finishes. But we're incorrigible and couldn't do without signature details for this beautiful pattern: stitched darts on the front of the jacket and the possibility of sewing a nice back with a box pleat to twist the iconic denim piece or a back without a pleat.So what's in the kit?
In the kit you will find everything you need to make your own Honey Top.
- A paper Pattern of the Pilar jacket
- Denim in your chosen colour
- 2 reels of matching Gutermann thread.
- 12 bronze jeans buttons. (11 for the jacket plus 1 to practice with)
- Machine needles from Hemline-Heavy assortment
- Liberty fabric to use for pockets
- 'Gorgeous' Label
- A link to a full Sewalong recorded by Andrea
What type of denim is in the kit?
We have a choice of 4 colours from our Stretch denim range.Composition details
Stretch: 20% horizontally/
Weight: 270 g/m² -9.5oz
What skill level is this pattern for?
Intermediate, the technical points are the assembly of the collar, the details of the fold on the back, the precision of the stitched darts on the right side of the garment & the topstitching.