Azara Skirt By Deer and Doe Patterns
High-waisted midi-length skirt with angled design lines. Version A is buttonned in the front, version B has an invisible zipper in the back.
The pattern envelope contains a full size pattern and a detailed instruction booklet.
|Fabric requirements||60" wide||45" wide|
|Versions A&B||2 yards||2¾ yards|
|Versions A&B - lining||1¾ yards||2¼ yards|
Recommended fabrics: chambray, lawn, linen, lightweight wool. Lining: rayon, silk, cotton voile. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids.
Fabric used for version A: Robert Kaufman chambray - Fabric.com.
Fabric used for version B: Lightweight wool - Fabric.com.
Fabric used for lining: Bemberg rayon - Fabric.com.
- 1 yard of 1’’ wide twill tape (1 ½ yards for sizes 48 to 52)
- Version A: 1 yard lightweight fusible interfacing
- Version A: eight ⅝’’ buttons
- Version B: a 14’’ invisible zipper
- Version B: one ⅝’’ button