Per Half Metre
This fabric is sold in HALF METERS so if you require 1 meter please enter 2 as a quantity.
Inspired by the petals that curl up in autumn, but also by the creeping ferns of our forests, Flora is a full motif where leaves and flowers intermingle. With its warm shades of Nude, Caramel and Pink Fuschia, you can easily combine this fabric with the plains and the Nude, Caramel and Mûroise buttons from our palette signed Eglantine and Zoé.
We love the viscose poplin backing which is easy to sew, very comfortable to wear and has a little hold. This fabric is not transparent, you can make all kinds of shirts, blouses, skirts, dresses and culottes with it.
Created in France - Dyed and printed in Portugal - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
In the photos, it is the Miette top by Cousette and the George pants by Apolline Patterns sewn in the Uni Encre fabric.
- Width: 145 cm
- Composition: 100% Viscose
- Weight: 115 gsm
- Non-transparent, there is no need to line this fabric
- Care instructions: As viscose tends to shrink during the first wash, it is strongly recommended to wash the fabric before cutting it. This washing will also remove the finish applied during printing and which tends to stiffen the fabrics.
- Wash at 30°C - Delicate spin - Do not tumble dry - Iron inside out and at moderate temperature
- Sewing tips: It is recommended to use fine microfiber needles and of course to change the needle regularly!