Per Half Metre
This fabric is sold in HALF METERS so if you require 1 meter please enter 2 as a quantity.
Our exclusive new Flora pattern is inspired by flowers that shed their petals in the fall and the beds of ferns that inhabit the forests. The Flora Vert Sapin fabric offers you a full pattern that mixes Spruce Green, Liquorice Black and Nude. You can therefore match it with our plain fabrics and our buttons in these three shades. We love its chic camouflage effect!
Printed on a viscose poplin that has a little hold, this opaque fabric is perfect for sewing flowing shirts, dresses, blouses, skirts and pants..
Created in France - Dyed and printed in Portugal - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
In the photos, it is the Aime comme Mermoz jumpsuit from Aime comme Marie.
- Width: 145 cm
- Composition: 100% Viscose
- Weight: 115 gsm
- Non-transparent, there is no need to line this fabric
- Care instructions: As viscose tends to shrink during the first wash, it is strongly recommended to wash the fabric before cutting it. This washing will also remove the finish applied during printing and which tends to stiffen the fabrics.
- Wash at 30°C - Delicate spin - Do not tumble dry - Iron inside out and at moderate temperature
- Sewing tips: It is recommended to use fine microfiber needles and of course to change the needle regularly!