Eglantine et Zoe-Fago Fabric Mulberry Viscose Twill €22.50 per mtr
This fabric is sold in HALF METERS so if you require 1 meter please enter 2 as a quantity.
As chic as burgundy and as warm as fuschia, our exclusive Mûroise shade will be ideal for putting some pink in your winter. Our Fago motif illustrates the fruits of the beech that fall in autumn and combines Mûroise, Nude, Jaune Curry and Noir. You can therefore combine this fabric with its airy pattern with our plain fabrics and buttons Mûroise, Nude and Noir Réglisse.
Printed on a viscose twill that has been previously solution-dyed, this fabric is very soft, has a superb drape and is completely opaque. As pleasant to sew as it is to wear, it will become all kinds of fluid garments: dresses, culottes, shirts, blouses, skirts, etc.
Created in France - Dyed and printed in Portugal - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Width: 145 cm
- Composition: 100% Viscose
- Weight: 150 gsm
- The back of this fabric is blackberry and not white. Not transparent, it is not necessary to double it.
- Care instructions: As viscose tends to shrink during the first wash, it is strongly recommended to wash the fabric before cutting it. This washing will also remove the finish applied during printing and which tends to stiffen the fabrics.
- Wash at 30°C - Delicate spin - Do not tumble dry - Iron inside out and at moderate temperature
- Sewing tips: It is recommended to use fine microfiber needles and of course to change the needle regularly!