Pre-Order-Sewing Kit-Fibre Mood Honey Top
**Pre-Order Open until Fri March 10th @6pm**
Kits will be shipped Wednesday 22nd March
Tell me about the Honey Top
Big sleeves have secured their leading role on the fashion scene, but look out... because the age of statement collars has begun!
The Honey top is a dazzling example of this trend. A romantic ruffled trim graces the full length of the collar. Don’t want to overdo the ruffles? This brilliant boxy blouse has charm in spades. And that stays true even with a back-to-basics look, with just a simple collar band and a button placket. Honey drapes beautifully with a subtle A-line cut created by the ruffles at the back. The sleeves are finished with ruffles at the bottom, trim and ties.
So what's in the kit?
In the kit you will find everything you need to make your own Honey Top.
- An A0 printout of the Fibre Mood Honey top pattern.
- A viscose fabric in a choice of 2 colour ways- Length depends on the size chosen-Size4-14 2mtrs. Size 16-24 2.5mtrs, Size 26-30 2.7mtrs
- 0.7mtrs fusible interfacing
- A reel of matching Gutermann thread.
- 5 matching buttons from the Lise Tailor range.
- Machine needles from Hemline-light assortment
- Skinny steel pins for fine fabrics from SewPly.
- 'Gorgeous' Label
- A link to a full Sewalong recorded by Andrea
What skill level is this pattern for?
This pattern is aimed at confident intermediate to advanced level sewists.