Vilene/Vlieseline - H180 Iron on Interfacing for lightweight fabrics €7 per metre
Lightweight, soft and fine fusible nonwoven interlining made from synthetic fibres.
For the fusing of small parts on blouses and shirts and if front parts. Suitable for lightweight fabrics.
- Sold per metre
- 90cm wide
- Available in Black or white
- 85% polyester/15% recycled polyester
How to use H180 interfacing
2. Iron on dry for around 8 seconds.
3. Press the iron down firmly over each section 5–6 times. (Iron setting: silk/wool).
4. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
Advantages• Outstanding bond on difficult, fashion fabrics such as viscose, acetate and cupro
• Easy to iron-on
• Soft, comfortable texture