Maison Fauve-SUNSET Jacket Sewing Pattern
Because even when the sun is shining, you need to cover up when the sun goes down, the Sew Me the Sun collection needed a nice jacket.
- 125 cm of lining for a width of 140
- 1 m of 5 cm wide elastic
- 173 cm of fabric in the all-fabric version for a width of 140, and 250 cm for a width of 110
- 5 buttons of 15 mm for the buttoned version
- 146 cm of fabric for the version with a ribbed finish
- A separable zip of 45 to 50 cm for the zipped version
- 30 cm of ribbed height, minimum width 100cm, for the version with a ribbed finish
- For the bottom sleeves : 2 buttons of 15 mm or provide loops to slide them on
A cotton or cotton sateen with hold, a jean, a very light wool, a jacquard, tweed, a Prince of Wales... Medium weight fabrics. For the lining, you need a slippery fabric.