A0 Sewing Pattern Printing
PLEASE NOTE>If you are uploading an oversized pattern please choose the Stylearc option on the drop down menu. Thank you . If you are unsure as to how many pages your pattern contains please email us in order toavoid delays to your printing.
Follow these steps to upload your files and we will do the rest.
- Buy your sewing pattern from the pattern designer and save the file to you computer.
- Open the file and locate the A0 file to find out how many sheets you will be printing. 1-4 is pretty normal.
- From the drop down menu above ,choose the number of sheets you need for your pattern.
- Click on 'choose file' and upload the A0 file from your computer.
- Click on 'Add to cart' and repeat the process for any further patterns you wish to print.
- If you have any difficulties using the upload file option, please feel free to email your pattern to us at A0printing@beyondthepinkdoor.com and we can do the rest.
PAPER: Our paper is 80gsm
LAYERS: If your pattern has layers, upload your file as normal & leave us a note in the comments box or email us at email@example.com to let us know which size/sizes you require, quoting your order no.