A0 Sewing Pattern Printing
PLEASE NOTE>We are not able to print oversized patterns Eg StyleArc currently.
Follow these steps to upload your files and we will do the rest.
- Buy your sewing pattern from the pattern designer and save the file to you computer.
- Open the file and locate the A0 file to find out how many sheets you will be printing. 1-4 is pretty normal.
- From the drop down menu above ,choose the number of sheets you need for your pattern.
- Click on 'choose file' and upload the A0 file from your computer.
- Click on 'Add to cart' and repeat the process for any further patterns you wish to print.
- If you have any difficulties using the upload file option, please feel free to email your pattern to us at A0printing@beyondthepinkdoor.com and we can do the rest.
COST:The price depends on how many sheets are in your pattern file. The first sheet of each pattern file is €4 and subsequent sheets from the same pattern file after that are an additional €2 per sheet.
PAPER: Our paper is 80gsm
LAYERS: If your pattern has layers, upload your file as normal & leave us a note in the comments box or email us at email@example.com to let us know which size/sizes you require, quoting your order no.