'Think Pink Sewscription Box
We are very excited to announce the launch our very own subscription box!
Our 'Think Pink' Subscription boxes are a new addition to our website.
The boxes are €35 each plus shipping cost applicable to your country.
How does it work?
How do I sign up for a subscription?
- Each month we will open for a limited number of new subscriptions @7pm BST 1st of the month....
- NEXT SIGN UP DATE IS JANUARY 1ST @7pm
- When you sign up , you receive an email to confirm. This email contains a link to your personal customer portal where you can see upcoming payments, change your payment details (please keep a careful watch that your payment card is in date) and also where you can cancel your subscription.
- If you sign up to a subscription you will NOT have to sign up again the following month. Your subscription will continue until you decide to cancel.
- You can cancel your subscription any time before the 10th of the month but please note that if you cancel after the 10th you will be charged for that months box.
- There is no minimum contract. Each subsequent subscription payment will automatically be processed on the 15th of the month through the card you used to sign up with.
- We ship the Think Pink boxes on the 28th of every month. So, if you sign up for a new subscription on the 1st of the month you will receive the box shipped on the 28th of that month.
What if I don't want to subscribe but would like to buy a 'One off' purchase when I fancy a treat for myself or purchase as a gift for a friend?
IF, after the new subscriptions are sold, there are extra boxes, we will add them to the website for sale on the 15th of that month @7pm BST. If you buy one of these boxes it is not a subscription sign up but a one off' purchase.
(Unfortunately we cant always guarantee that we will have extra for sale each month).
If you would like to buy one of these boxes for a friend, simply add their shipping details to the order. (We do not include invoices etc in our shipments.)
Let's get to the best bit- What's in the box?
- Fabric of the usual high quality you expect from us here at Beyond The Pink Door. The type of fabric & other contents in our 'Think Pink'-Sewscription Box will vary each month.
- A matching Gutermann Thread
- A haberdashery item
- Gift item from an independent maker
- To compliment the Sewscription box there will be a Youtube video available to 'Think Pink' subscribers only which will include pattern suggestions and also hints and tips for using and caring for the particular fabric in that months box.
**The length of fabric in the box will vary each month according to the fabric type. So, for instance a woven viscose or cotton will be approx 2.5-3mtr length. A sweatshirting will be 1.5-2mtrs. Cotton or viscose jersey will be 1.5-2.5mtrs. We have calculated these lengths according to the most popular cuts ordered on our website. If we include a shorter length of fabric we will include a matching ribbing fabric or a plain/contrasting jersey fabric. Most importantly the value of the box will always be kept consistent.
Combine Shipping: In an effort to get the best value from shipping costs we are happy to combine your 'Think Pink' sewscription box with subsequent orders made up until the 21st of the relevent month.
If you live in Ireland, Uk or the Eu your subscription shipping cost will cover any extra combined orders. When making an additional order which you would like shipped with your box please use the code THINKPINK in the discount box at the checkout so you will not get any extra shipping cost.
If you live outside Ireland, UK or the Eu your subscription shipping cost will cover the box plus any additional orders up to 2kg. Any extra shipping cost will be invoiced to you once your entire order is weighed.