Avid Seamstress Patterns, The Blazer.
Introducing your next essential sewing pattern, The Blazer.
Ready for any occasion, The Blazer is an indispensable garment that you can wear to work, on the school run, paired with jeans for a busy weekend or around your shoulders for a chic night out. What‘s more, The Blazer sewing pattern can be made from a variety of fabrics meaning it‘s perfect for year-round sewing.
With a stylish relaxed fit, The Blazer features shoulder darts, front pockets, panelled sleeves and is fully lined. It‘s a great introduction to tailoring and is aimed at intermediate seamstresses. You‘ll learn key skills such as constructing and sewing a blazer collar, setting in panelled sleeves and putting together a fully lined garment.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Intermediate
- Lightweight wool
- Linen - perfect for a light summer blazer.
Fabric, Lining, Interfacing, Thread
Fabric, Lining & Interfacing
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step-by-step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope