Vilene/Vlieseline - H609 White Iron on Interfacing for Knit/stretch fabrics €9 per metre
Light-weight, soft and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres; extremely elastic both in warp and weft direction.
- Sold per metre
- 75cm wide
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
- the special construction grants a very soft and elegant hand feel
- due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing
- the excellent adhesive coating makes it easy easy apply by iron
- outstanding adhesion after many washes
How to Use:
- Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Press each area for about 10 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.